Our goal is to satisfy our customers. We strive to offer our customers the best products at the best possible prices. As standard policy, GPS Tracking and Navigation will assist customers in processing any manufactures warranty claims. In addition, if any products received are incomplete or damaged, GPS Tracking and Navigation will replace these items for you. However, ALL SALES ARE FINAL for any items purchased by customers whether used or not.
In some instances, GPS Tracking and Navigation may accept the return of a product. If an order is accepted for return, a 20% restocking fee will be applied but only under the guidelines listed below.
· Products must be returned within 30 days (10 days if damaged in shipping) of your product's shipping date. There is no restocking fee for replacing malfunctioning units or units damaged due to shipping. Again, all returns for refund are subjected to a 20% restocking fee. Return shipping and handling costs are not reimbursed either. Although we may offer FREE shipping on some of our products, we still incur the shipping costs and we do not refund those costs.
· All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). This enables us to coordinate your return to get the fastest response to your needs. All returns without a RMA # will be subject to an additional 10% processing fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your RMA# before returning any product
· Items must be in original packaging, in as-new condition with the original packing slip, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. No refunds or exchanges will be made without the original packaging and accessories.
· We recommend using a trackable and insurable carrier to ship your package back. Priority Mail, UPS and Federal Express can be used to ship your package back. Be sure to insure the package and request a Delivery Confirmation receipt.
· Inside the box, include your original receipt, SIGNED and DATED with your RMA Number listed. Also please list the reason for your exchange or return and if it is a non working product please explain the problem. Please make a copy for your records. Send General Merchandise to:
Attn: Returns - "Write RMA # Here"
6301 Earhart Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
· Please allow approximately 10 business days for your return or exchange to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
· All orders refused by customer upon delivery will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Why do we charge a restocking/processing fee?
Our restocking/processing fee covers applicable shipping, handling, credit card processing, testing, re-boxing, and manufacturer return fees (20% is the standard fee we are charged), which is required for the initial shipping and return processing of your item. When you replace your item with another item from our store, we show our appreciation for your business by paying these fees for you. In order to keep our prices low, our policy is to share the returns costs with only those customers who return product our products.
GPS Tracking and Navigation accepts payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards for payment for all purchases. We also accept PayPal but ship only to CONFIRMED PayPal addresses. We also accept, money orders, personal checks, certified checks or wire transfers for international orders. Money orders, personal checks and even certified checks will be held for up to 10 business days to clear before any products are shipped.
No international credit cards or checks will be accepted. We do accept wire transfers for international orders. Please email email@example.com for wire instructions.
Any order may be canceled before shipment of product. Once product has been shipped customers must follow our return policy. A 20% restock fee will be assessed and applied to any cancelled order that has not shipped.
GPS Tracking and Navigation reserves the right to modify anything contained on this page at any time.